Why You'll Love This Job
Sage Alliance High School in Rochelle Park, NJ is seeking a qualified, full-time Therapist to provide individual, group and family therapy to our students. Sage Alliance High School (formerly Sage Day) is a private therapeutic school that serves the academic and clinical needs of students in grades 9 through 12 with social and emotional challenges in a nurturing and supportive environment. As a Therapist here, you will play an integral role in the success of our students' social and emotional health. This position has a start date of August 28, 2023.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Help students and families gain insight into their difficulties and facilitate change by conducting individual counseling twice per week, group counseling twice per week and family counseling once per week.
- Provide crisis intervention counseling as needed to address emergent situations during the school day.
- Maintain student clinical files in accordance with legal requirements, internal policies and quality standards by recording attendance and chronological entries of treatment sessions and updating relevant clinical information.
- Prepare discharge summaries when applicable, and end of the year clinical summaries.
- Present cases in weekly individual supervision with the Clinical Director and use supervision for ongoing development of clinical skills and techniques.
- Produce clinical articles for the school newsletter, as requested.
- Prepare clinical presentations for staff meetings regarding issues pertinent to special education needs.
- Support educational staff through clinical intervention and sharing of knowledge.
- Participate in staff meetings.
Sage Alliance employees receive competitive pay and benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- Company-paid life insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability, Hospital and Accident Coverage
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401k with 100% vested company contribution
- Healthcare, dependent care, and commuter Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Wellness Incentive Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Rewards Program which allows you to earn points to purchase items
Sage Alliance is proud to be an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in the workplace. We are also committed to providing a drug-free, safe workplace for our employees and the students we serve.
Back to Sage Alliance Jobs
Back to Sage Alliance Home Page