Why You'll Love This Job
Do you have a passion for education and being a part of a mission-driven organization? Do you want to join a fast-growing company with excellent benefits, such as competitive health and wellness benefits, tuition reimbursement, generous paid time off, and so much more?
New Story School in Albany, OH is seeking a qualified Teacher Support to apply the principles of behavioral science in assisting students, teachers, and other support staff with education and behavior management. Teacher support staff must be on-call to quickly respond to staff requests. Teacher support staff must be able to effectively run a classroom during substitute teaching assignments. Teacher support staff must practice positive and professional behavior during all daily interactions.
- Apply the principles of behavioral science to assist the education and management of students
- Run and assist data-driven practice
- Assist with Precision Teaching activities
- Assist with data recording (such as IEP or behavior data)
- Use data to make decisions
- Assist with explicit instruction
- Apply “Mathetics” to assist daily instruction
- Assist with direct instruction programs and techniques
- Assist with habit training duties
- Assist with the management of students
- Implement principles of behavioral science to effectively manage student behavior
- Adhere to the classroom management tier assigned to each student
- Correctly and appropriately use prescribed crisis intervention program
- Supervise and execute school activities inside and outside the classroom
- Assist in maintaining a safe and effective classroom environment
- Implement data-based decision making
- Use formal academic and behavior data to assist with interventions
Eligible New Story Employees will receive competitive pay and benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Company-paid Short-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability, Hospital, and Accident Coverage
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401K with 100% vested company contribution
- Healthcare, dependent care, and commuter Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Wellness Incentive Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Rewards program which allows you to earn points to purchase items
New Story School is an educational organization comprised of special education schools in Pennsylvania, Virginia, Ohio, New Jersey, and Massachusetts. We offer an academic learning environment integrated with behavior support services for students diagnosed with autism or emotional/behavioral disorders. Our multidisciplinary teams collaborate with families, school districts, and community partners to empower children in overcoming challenges and creating new stories in their lives.
New Story Schools is proud to be an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in the workplace. We are also committed to providing a drug-free, safe workplace for our employees and the students we serve. For more information about New Story Schools careers and benefits, please visit our website https://newstoryschools.com/careers
To view all our open opportunities, please visit our career site at https://newstoryjobs.com/.
If you are a current New Story employee, please apply through the UKG system. Click here, log in, and navigate to “Open Opportunities” to search and apply for current open opportunities.
Back to New Story Schools Jobs
Back to New Story Schools Home Page