Why You'll Love This Job
Rivermont, is a subsidiary of New Story Schools, which is an educational organization comprised of special education schools in Pennsylvania, Virginia, Ohio, New Jersey, and Massachusetts. We offer an academic learning environment integrated with behavior support services for students diagnosed with autism or emotional/behavioral disorders. Our multidisciplinary teams collaborate with families, school districts and community partners to empower children in overcoming challenges and creating new stories in their lives.
Do you have a passion for education and being a part of a mission-driven organization? Do you want to join a fast-growing company with excellent benefits, such as tuition reimbursement, generous paid time off, and so much more?
Rivermont, a New Story School in Roanoke, VA is seeking a qualified Speech Therapist to evaluate and treat students to build or restore their maximum functional performance level in the area of communication.
- Implement formal and informal assessments to obtain information regarding students' current level of functioning
- Develop, draft and implement IEP goals and objectives
- Maintain documentation regarding services provided and data collection related to IEP goals
- Collaborate with teachers, MHA's, parents, other related service providers and community stakeholders to ensure each student is receiving the highest quality of service
- Provide strategies and education to other individuals who work with students
Eligible New Story School Employees will receive:
- Competitive pay and benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance)
- Generous paid time off and paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401K with company contribution
- Flexible Spending Account and Health Savings Account options
- Tuition credit program for eligible dependents
- Employee Discount Program
- Rewards program which allows you to earn points to purchase items
New Story Schools is proud to be an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in the workplace. We are also committed to providing a drug-free, safe workplace for our employees and the students we serve. For more information about New Story Schools careers and benefits, please visit our website https://newstoryschools.com/careers
Back to Rivermont Schools Jobs
Back to Rivermont Schools Home Page