Why You'll Love This Job
Do you have a passion for education and being a part of a mission-driven organization? Do you want to join a fast-growing company with excellent benefits, such as competitive health and wellness benefits, tuition reimbursement, generous paid time off, and so much more?
Applied Behavioral Services in Dayton, OH is seeking a qualified Speech and Language Pathologist to work with children with autism or related disorders in either a 1:2, 1:3, or small group settings following methods and procedures and to facilitate peer interactions when appropriate. This is a full-time position.
- Provide speech and language therapy for children with Autism Spectrum or other related disorders.
- Provide intake and ongoing assessments of communication disorders including autism.
- Prepare and keep reinforcement and needed materials accessible.
- Attend and provide training to parents and staff as professional training and development.
- Collect and analyze data accurately.
- Maintain designated child’s therapy book.
- Monitor designated child’s IEP/Treatment Plan objectives and the progression of goals.
- Completes progress reports for a designated child as needed.
- Prepare and make communication systems. i.e. picture exchange communication systems, visual schedules, Ipad technology, smartboards, etc.
- Implement specific behavior plans per client.
- Demonstrate accurate implementation of specific skills as taught in initial and ongoing trainings.
- Identify when interventions are needed for specific children and programs, and communicates those needs to supervisors.
- Lift and transport children across the room or as necessary while maintaining their safety.
Eligible Applied Behavioral Services Employees will receive competitive pay and benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Company-paid Short-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability, Hospital, and Accident Coverage
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401K with 100% vested company contribution
- Healthcare, dependent care, and commuter Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Wellness Incentive Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Rewards program which allows you to earn points to purchase items
Applied Behavioral Services provides full treatment intervention for children with autism and related disabilities. Applied Behavioral Services is also an educational placement program specializing in serving children and adolescents with autism spectrum disorder as well as other cognitive and developmental delays.
Applied Behavioral Services is proud to be an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in the workplace. We are also committed to providing a drug-free, safe workplace for our employees and the students we serve. For more information about Applied Behavioral Services careers and benefits, please visit our website https://appliedbehavioralservices.com/
To view all our open opportunities, please visit our career site at https://newstoryjobs.com/.
If you are a current New Story employee, please apply through the UKG system. Click here, log in, and navigate to “Open Opportunities” to search and apply for current open opportunities.
Back to Applied Behavioral Services Jobs
Back to Applied Behavioral Services Home Page