Why You'll Love This Job
Do you have a passion for education and being a part of a mission-driven organization? Do you want to join a fast-growing company with excellent benefits, such as competitive health and wellness benefits, tuition reimbursement, generous paid time off, and so much more?
New Story Schools in Carlisle, PA is seeking a qualified Speech-Language Pathologist (CCC/CF) to provide services to children as part of a multi-disciplinary team. The Speech Therapist will promote the development of communication skills through assessment, program planning, and direct service at our Carlisle location. Starting salary based on experience. A sign-on bonus of $5,000 is being offered for this position.
- Plan and conduct assessments, as well as record and interpret data.
- Develop individualized treatment plan aiming to promote communication skills, including expressive language, the ability of verbal expression, receptive language, and augmentative communication.
- Monitor and revise treatment plans as needed and communicate with all team members involved to ensure the effectiveness of services provided.
- Plan, implement, and adapt speech-language therapy activities.
- Work collaboratively with other members of the student’s treatment team and family to design and implement appropriate services.
- Develop and implement IEP goals individualized to the student
- Administer appropriate testing to gather data for the development and/or revision of the treatment plan.
- Provide reports and make recommendations regarding future needs of students.
- Implement appropriate behavior management strategies and techniques.
- Demonstrate knowledge of student’s privileges and responsibilities in the behavior program.
- Maintain speech-language therapy supplies and order supplies as needed and requested by families/teachers.
Eligible New Story School Employees will receive:
- Competitive pay and benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance)
- Generous paid time off and paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401K with company contribution
- Flexible Spending Account and Health Savings Account options
- Tuition credit program for eligible dependents
- Employee Discount Program
- Rewards program which allows you to earn points to purchase items
New Story School is an educational organization comprised of special education schools in Pennsylvania, Virginia, Ohio, New Jersey, and Massachusetts. We offer an academic learning environment integrated with behavior support services for students diagnosed with autism or emotional/behavioral disorders. Our multidisciplinary teams collaborate with families, school districts, and community partners to empower children in overcoming challenges and creating new stories in their lives.
New Story Schools is proud to be an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in the workplace. We are also committed to providing a drug-free, safe workplace for our employees and the students we serve. For more information about New Story Schools careers and benefits, please visit our website https://newstoryschools.com/careers
Back to New Story Schools Jobs
Back to New Story Schools Home Page