Why You'll Love This Job
Do you have a passion for education and being a part of a mission-driven organization? Do you want to join a fast-growing company with excellent benefits, such as 100% company-sponsored employee medical coverage, tuition reimbursement, generous paid time off, and so much more?
New Story Schools in Reading, PA (New Holland Rd.) is seeking a qualified Speech-Language Pathologist Assistant to provide services to children as part of a multi-disciplinary team. The Speech Therapist Assistant will promote the development of communication skills by providing assistance to the certified SLP in conducting an assessment, program planning, and direct service at our Mountville location.
- Prepare materials as assigned by SLP
- implement individualized treatment plan aiming to promote communication skills, including expressive language, the ability of verbal expression, receptive language, and augmentative communication, under guidance from SLP.
- Monitor treatment plans as needed and communicate with SLP to ensure the effectiveness of services provided.
- Implement speech-language therapy activities.
- Work collaboratively with other members of the student’s treatment team and family to implement appropriate services.
- Keep data during sessions
- Implement appropriate behavior management strategies and techniques.
- Demonstrate knowledge of students’ privileges and responsibilities in the behavior program.
- Maintain speech-language therapy supplies
Eligible New Story Employees will receive competitive pay and benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Company-paid Short-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability, Hospital, and Accident Coverage
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401K with 100% vested company contribution
- Healthcare, dependent care, and commuter Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Wellness Incentive Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Rewards program which allows you to earn points to purchase items
New Story School is an educational organization comprised of special education schools in Pennsylvania, Virginia, Ohio, New Jersey, and Massachusetts. We offer an academic learning environment integrated with behavior support services for students diagnosed with autism or emotional/behavioral disorders. Our multidisciplinary teams collaborate with families, school districts, and community partners to empower children in overcoming challenges and creating new stories in their lives.
New Story Schools is proud to be an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in the workplace. We are also committed to providing a drug-free, safe workplace for our employees and the students we serve. For more information about New Story Schools careers and benefits, please visit our website https://newstoryschools.com/careers
Back to New Story Schools Jobs
Back to New Story Schools Home Page