Why You'll Love This Job
- Models and assists teams in modifying and differentiating to meet the needs of the individual learner.
- Assists in teacher training and meets with teachers regularly.
- Researches, recommends and assists with implementing methodologies and practices that lead to high student engagement and achievement.
- Orients teachers and provides ongoing professional development for assigned teachers.
- Observes, mentors, and holds accountable assigned teachers regarding best practices in instruction.
- Promotes instructional practices that are modified and differentiated to meet the needs of the individual learner.
- Assists in facilitating the integration and use of instructional technology, as appropriate.
- Assists in planning the professional development program for faculty.
- Assist Director of Academic Instruction, in vertical alignment of curriculum and instructional practices across the grade levels.
- Assists course teams through collaboration and data analysis.
- Mentors a small cohort of teachers in humanities.
- Supports the mission, vision, and values of Green Tree School and Services.
- Fosters an environment and culture which promotes respect, responsibility, and trust.
- Adheres to the policies and procedures of Green Tree School and Services.
- Takes on other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Participates in and contributes to the TIERS Committee.
- Assists in interviewing teachers during the hiring process.
Eligible Green Tree School & Services Employees will receive competitive pay and benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Company-Paid Short and Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life, Hospital, and Accident Coverage
- Generous paid time off and paid holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401K with 100% vested company contribution
- Healthcare, dependent care, and commuter Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Wellness Incentive Program
- Tuition credit program for eligible dependents
- Employee Discount Program
- Rewards program which allows you to earn points to purchase items
Green Tree School & Services is a non-profit state-licensed agency that provides education, therapeutic and clinical support to children with autism disorder and severe emotional disabilities. At Green Tree School & Services, all students are instructed based on their IEP goals and the appropriate state standards as defined but the Pennsylvania Department of Education.
Green Tree School & Services is proud to be an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in the workplace. We are also committed to providing a drug-free, safe workplace for our employees and the students we serve. For more information about Green Tree School & Services careers and benefits, please visit our website www.greentreeschool.org
To view all our open opportunities, please visit our career site at https://newstoryjobs.com/.
If you are a current New Story employee, please apply through the UKG system. Click here, log in, and navigate to “Open Opportunities” to search and apply for current open opportunities.
Back to Green Tree School & Services Jobs
Back to Green Tree School & Services Home Page