Why You'll Love This Job
Do you have a passion for education and being part of a mission-driven organization? Do you want to join a fast-growing company with excellent benefits, such as company-sponsored medical coverage, tuition reimbursement, generous paid time off, and so much more?
Sage Alliance High School, a New Story School in Boonton, NJ is seeking a qualified, full-time Therapist to provide individual, group and family therapy to our students. Sage Alliance High School (formerly Sage Day) is a private therapeutic school that serves the academic and clinical needs of students in grades 8 to 12 with social and emotional challenges in a nurturing and supportive environment. As a Therapist here, you will play an integral role in the success of our student's social and emotional health. This position has a start date of October 3, 2022.
- Help students and families gain insight into their difficulties and facilitate change by conducting individual counseling twice per week, group counseling twice per week and family counseling once per week.
- Provide crisis intervention counseling as needed to address emergent situations during the school day.
- Maintain student clinical files in accordance with legal requirements, internal policies and quality standards by recording attendance and chronological entries of treatment sessions and updating relevant clinical information.
- Prepare discharge summaries when applicable, and end of year clinical summaries.
- Present cases in weekly individual supervision with the Clinical Director and use supervision for ongoing development of clinical skills and techniques.
- Produce clinical articles for the school newsletter, as requested.
- Prepare clinical presentations for staff meetings regarding issues pertinent to special education needs.
- Support educational staff through clinical intervention and sharing of knowledge.
- Participate in staff meetings.
Eligible New Story Employees will receive competitive pay and benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability, Hospital, and Accident Coverage
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401K with 100% vested company contribution
- Healthcare, dependent care, and commuter Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Wellness Incentive Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Rewards program which allows you to earn points to purchase items
Sage Alliance, is a subsidiary of New Story Schools, which is an educational organization comprised of schools in Pennsylvania, Virginia, Ohio, New Jersey, New York and Massachusetts. We offer an academic learning environment integrated with behavior support services for students with social and emotional challenges. Our multidisciplinary teams collaborate with families, school districts, and community partners to empower children in overcoming challenges and creating new stories in their lives.
New Story Schools is proud to be an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in the workplace. We are also committed to providing a drug-free, safe workplace for our employees and the students we serve. For more information about New Story Schools careers and benefits, please visit our website https://newstoryschools.com/careers.
To view all our open opportunities, please visit our career site at https://newstoryjobs.com/.
If you are a current New Story employee, please apply through the UKG system. Click here, log in, and navigate to “Open Opportunities” to search and apply for current open opportunities.
Back to Sage Alliance Jobs
Back to Sage Alliance Home Page