Why You'll Love This Job
Do you have a passion for education and being a part of a mission-driven organization? Do you want to join a fast-growing company with excellent benefits, such as tuition reimbursement, generous paid time off, and so much more?
Green Tree School & Services is seeking a qualified School Psychologist to be responsible for the provision of psychological and educational services to students and consultation and training of staff.
Major Function: Consultation and Collaboration
- Chairs re-evaluation planning meetings to review existing data and assess need for additional testing
- Facilitates the Child Study Team and leads multidisciplinary problem-solving meetings
- Participates in IEP meetings, student teamings, program meetings, and committees
Major Function: Assessment
- Administers and interprets cognitive, academic, adaptive, social and emotional measures as needed
- Writes comprehensive re-evaluation reports that integrate information from multiple sources
Major Function: Data-Based Decision Making
- Participates in TIERS committee (Tiers of Intensive and Educationally Responsive Services)
- Analyzes school, program, and/or student level data from universal screenings
Major Function: Professional Development
- Plans and facilitates trainings to staff on topics such as special education, assessment, intervention, etc.
- Participates in ongoing professional development related to school psychology and special education
Minor Function: Intervention
- Facilitates classroom-based social and emotional learning (SEL) instruction to students
- Provides evidence-based individual and/or group counseling services to students
- Ability to work independently and as an effective team member
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple priorities, tasks, and projects
- Effective communication skills, both orally and in writing (e.g., email, report writing)
- Demonstrated sensitivity to importance of maintaining confidential information
Eligible Green Tree School Employees will receive competitive pay and benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Company-paid Short and Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life, Hospital, and Accident Coverage
- Generous paid time off and paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401K with 100% vested company contribution
- Healthcare, dependent care, and commuter Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Wellness Incentive Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Rewards program which allows you to earn points to purchase items
Green Tree School & Services is a non-profit state-licensed agency that provides education, therapeutic and clinical support to children with autism disorder and severe emotional disabilities. At Green Tree School & Services, all students are instructed based on their IEP goals and the appropriate state standards as defined but the Pennsylvania Department of Education.
Green Tree School & Services is proud to be an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in the workplace. We are also committed to providing a drug-free, safe workplace for our employees and the students we serve. For more information about Green Tree School & Services careers and benefits, please visit our website www.greentreeschool.org
To view all our open opportunities, please visit our career site at https://newstoryjobs.com/.
If you are a current New Story employee, please apply through the UKG system. Click here, log in, and navigate to “Open Opportunities” to search and apply for current open opportunities.
Back to Green Tree School & Services Jobs
Back to Green Tree School & Services Home Page