Why You'll Love This Job
Do you have a passion for education and being a part of a mission-driven organization? Do you want to join a fast-growing company with excellent benefits, such as competitive health and wellness benefits, tuition reimbursement, generous paid time off, and so much more?
Applied Behavioral Services in Miamisburg, OH is seeking a qualified Behavior Technician (RBT) to work with children on the autism spectrum in a 1:2 or small group session following ABA methods and procedures to facilitate peer interactions when appropriate. Receive 1:1 and group supervision from supervisors during observations or trainings. This is a full-time position.
- Organize and maintain instructional area
- Prepare and keep reinforcement and needed materials accessible.
- Deliver direct therapy to assigned clients
- Run programs as prescribed by the treatment plan and by your Supervisor
- Collect skill acquisition and behavior reduction data during sessions
- Graph all session data upon completion of your shift
- Document your shift in a parent home note or a formal session note as determined by Supervisor
- Run discrete trials, naturalistic methods, task analyses, toileting protocol, verbal behavior methods, and others as written by your supervisor.
- Monitor progression of programs and be knowledgeable about the current levels of client
- Implement behavior support plans as directed by your supervisor
- Demonstrate accurate implementation of specific skills as taught in initial and ongoing training sessions and based on feedback from supervisors
- Identify when interventions are needed for specific children and programs and bring them to your supervisor
PHYSICAL AND SENSORY REQUIREMENTS
- Must possess the ability to perform non-violent crisis intervention techniques, including verbal and physical redirection and guidance of potentially physically aggressive students during crisis situations.
- Must possess the ability to react quickly and be sufficiently mobile to redirect students that could be injurious to themselves or others, i.e. stop a child from running out of a building, physically redirect a child with severe behaviors, etc.
- Must be able to physically assist with evacuating students during emergency situations.
- Must earn and maintain full certification(s) in assigned crisis management programs
Eligible Applied Behavioral Services Employees will receive competitive pay and benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Company-paid Short-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability, Hospital, and Accident Coverage
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401K with 100% vested company contribution
- Healthcare, dependent care, and commuter Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Wellness Incentive Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Rewards program which allows you to earn points to purchase items
Applied Behavioral Services provides full treatment intervention for children with autism and related disabilities. Applied Behavioral Services is also an educational placement program specializing in serving children and adolescents with autism spectrum disorder as well as other cognitive and developmental delays.
Applied Behavioral Services is proud to be an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in the workplace. We are also committed to providing a drug-free, safe workplace for our employees and the students we serve. For more information about Applied Behavioral Services careers and benefits, please visit our website https://appliedbehavioralservices.com/
To view all our open opportunities, please visit our career site at https://newstoryjobs.com/.
If you are a current New Story employee, please apply through the UKG system. Click here, log in, and navigate to “Open Opportunities” to search and apply for current open opportunities.
Back to New Story Schools Jobs
Back to New Story Schools Home Page