Why You'll Love This Job
Do you have a passion for education and being a part of a mission-driven organization? Do you want to join a fast-growing company with excellent benefits, such as tuition reimbursement, generous paid time off, and so much more?
Your Life ABA, clinic in Lorton, VA, is seeking a qualified Behavior Technician to provide instructional support to assigned client(s) by implementing assigned tasks, methods, and techniques from Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) in the home, school, and community setting. All clinical aspects are performed under the supervision of a BCBA/BCaBA. Must have, or obtain within 60 days of hire, a Registered Behavior Technician Certification.
- Under the guidance of a BCBA/BCaBA, the behavior counselor/RBT is responsible for delivering 1:1 instruction and implementation of Individualized Service Plans (ISP), and Behavior Support Plans in the home, school, and community setting.
- Provides modeling and coaching of ABA techniques, teaching procedures, and interventions to caretakers.
- Collect behavioral and skill acquisition data and tracks progress during every session.
Eligible Your Life ABA Employees will receive competitive pay and benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Company-paid Short-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability, Hospital, and Accident Coverage
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401K with 100% vested company contribution
- Healthcare, dependent care, and commuter Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Wellness Incentive Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Rewards program which allows you to earn points to purchase items
Your Life ABA provides education, therapeutic and clinical support to children with autism disorder and severe emotional disabilities. Each child diagnosed with an autism spectrum disorder or other developmental delay has both amazing gifts and serious challenges. At Your Life ABA, we support these children and their families with compassionate, professional therapeutic services. Your Life ABA offers locations throughout Virginia to support children and young adults with autism or developmental delays.
Your Life ABA is proud to be an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in the workplace. We are also committed to providing a drug-free, safe workplace for our employees and the students we serve. For more information about Your Life ABA careers and benefits, please visit our website https://www.YourLifeABA.com
To view all our open opportunities, please visit our career site at https://newstoryjobs.com/.
If you are a current New Story employee, please apply through the UKG system. Click here, log in, and navigate to “Open Opportunities” to search and apply for current open opportunities.
Back to Your Life ABA Jobs
Back to Your Life ABA Home Page