Why You'll Love This Job
Do you have a passion for education and being a part of a mission-driven organization? Do you want to join a fast-growing company with excellent benefits, such as competitive health and wellness benefits, tuition reimbursement, generous paid time off, and so much more?
New Story School in Sandusky and Independence, OH is seeking a qualified Regional Intervention Specialist to support Teachers, Paraprofessionals, and classrooms, complete assessments and reports for students, help create and manage behavior plans, coordinate and assist with daily management duties as directed by the Regional Vice President.
* Licensed Intervention Specialist
- Required to be in the buildings 4 days a week, with 1 office day.
- Provide Bx management support with all consumers requested.
- Observe students, teachers and classroom management and provide positive and constructive feedback (verbal AND modeling) regarding instructor variables, bx management techniques and understanding of bx management plans.
- Collect data and present recommendations for possible goal changes, classroom improvements, program improvements.
- Responsible for pairing with staff and parents, being flexible and referring most difficult situations to RVP.
- Responsible for wearing a walkie to assist in emergency needs of the center as well as emergency needs when requested by a Principal or RVP.
- Collaborate with RVP and principals to organize staff projects for the Autism Walks, fundraisers, or other endeavors for the center, including community outreach.
- Create and update treatment plans, behavior plans and IEP goals as determined by the Principal.
- Monitor and provide feedback to your RVP on procedural and professional growth of registered behavior techs and other staff.
- Train staff as directed
- Complete various projects and goals as determined by the RVP
- Responsible for coordinating resources with Principal to improve staff training.
- Responsible for keeping all certifications or licensures current and active.
- Provide documentation for write ups and evals to RVP.
Eligible New Story Employees will receive competitive pay and benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Company-paid Short-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability, Hospital, and Accident Coverage
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401K with 100% vested company contribution
- Healthcare, dependent care, and commuter Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Wellness Incentive Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Rewards program which allows you to earn points to purchase items
New Story School is an educational organization comprised of special education schools in Pennsylvania, Virginia, Ohio, New Jersey, and Massachusetts. We offer an academic learning environment integrated with behavior support services for students diagnosed with autism or emotional/behavioral disorders. Our multidisciplinary teams collaborate with families, school districts, and community partners to empower children in overcoming challenges and creating new stories in their lives.
New Story Schools is proud to be an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in the workplace. We are also committed to providing a drug-free, safe workplace for our employees and the students we serve. For more information about New Story Schools careers and benefits, please visit our website https://newstoryschools.com/careers
To view all our open opportunities, please visit our career site at https://newstoryjobs.com/.
If you are a current New Story employee, please apply through the UKG system. Click here, log in, and navigate to “Open Opportunities” to search and apply for current open opportunities.
Back to New Story Schools Jobs
Back to New Story Schools Home Page