Why You'll Love This Job
Do you have a passion for education and being a part of a mission-driven organization? Do you want to join a fast-growing company with excellent benefits, such as competitive health and wellness benefits, tuition reimbursement, generous paid time off, and so much more?
River Rock Academy in Shiremanstown, PA is seeking a qualified part-time Reading Teacher who will provide structured reading instruction utilizing the Achieve Literacy Reading curriculum to identified struggling readers, regular education students with reading deficits, and special education students with identified mandated reading achievement goals. The Reading Teacher will work with students in the Shiremanstown campus. This position is for 29 hours per week.
- Provide reading support to Shiremanstown secondary and elementary students.
- Provides required reading instruction and support to those special education students who have identified reading goals.
- Provides required reading instruction and support to those special education and regular education students who have been identified as struggling readers.
- Provides required reading instruction and support to those special education and regular education students with identified reading deficit.
- Maintain Individualized Education Plan compliance with any required reading goals.
- Provides required tier 2 and tier 3 reading support and interventions.
- Provides reading support to struggling readers.
Increase reading proficiency in students with reading deficits.
Maintain student confidentiality per agency policy. FERPA/HIPAA privacy rule regulations, and student/counselor confidentiality.
Eligible River Rock Academy (full-time) Employees will receive competitive pay and benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Company-paid Short-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability, Hospital, and Accident Coverage
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401K with 100% vested company contribution
- Healthcare, dependent care, and commuter Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Wellness Incentive Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Rewards program which allows you to earn points to purchase items
River Rock Academy is a Pennsylvania Department of Education approved licensed academic school and private provider serving elementary regular education and special education students grades 1-6, special education for secondary students grades 7-12, and alternative education services for students grades 6-12.
River Rock Academy is proud to be an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in the workplace. We are also committed to providing a drug-free, safe workplace for our employees and the students we serve. For more information about River Rock Academy careers and benefits, please visit our website Careers with River Rock Academy.
Back to River Rock Academy Jobs
Back to River Rock Academy Home Page