Why You'll Love This Job
Do you have a passion for education and being a part of a mission-driven organization? Do you want to join a fast-growing company with excellent benefits, such as tuition reimbursement, generous paid time off, and so much more?
Green Tree School & Services in Philadelphia, PA is seeking a qualified Para Educator to assist the teacher in teaching and mentoring students. This is a full-time, ten-month position assisting the classroom teacher in the implementation of an instructional program and best practices for students with emotional disturbances and or autism.
- Assist the teacher in implementing the Individualized Education Program (IEP)
- Work closely with teachers as a member of the team to continually modify a student’s program.
- Work with individual students or groups of students under the supervisor of the teacher.
- Assist with group experience in classes assigned.
- Maintain current records on the student.
- Reinforce new and existing skills in classes assigned.
- Proactively anticipate the needs of the student.
- Prepare classroom materials when not already available
- Plan and confer with classroom teachers
- Assist in preparation of instructional materials
- Assist in physical care of students including toileting, feeding, and other self – help skills.
- Meet all PDE requirements related to a paraprofessional which are subject to change
Eligible Green Tree School & Services Employees will receive competitive pay and benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Company-Paid Short and Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life, Hospital, and Accident Coverage
- Generous paid time off and paid holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401K with 100% vested company contribution
- Healthcare, dependent care, and commuter Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Wellness Incentive Program
- Tuition credit program for eligible dependents
- Employee Discount Program
- Rewards program which allows you to earn points to purchase items
Green Tree School & Services is a non-profit state-licensed agency that provides education, therapeutic and clinical support to children with autism disorder and severe emotional disabilities. At Green Tree School & Services, all students are instructed based on their IEP goals and the appropriate state standards as defined but the Pennsylvania Department of Education.
Green Tree School & Services is proud to be an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in the workplace. We are also committed to providing a drug-free, safe workplace for our employees and the students we serve. For more information about Green Tree School & Services careers and benefits, please visit our website www.greentreeschool.org
To view all our open opportunities, please visit our career site at https://newstoryjobs.com/.
If you are a current New Story employee, please apply through the UKG system. Click here, log in, and navigate to “Open Opportunities” to search and apply for current open opportunities.
Back to Green Tree School & Services Jobs
Back to Green Tree School & Services Home Page