Why You'll Love This Job
Do you have a passion for education and being a part of a mission-driven organization? Do you want to join a fast-growing company with excellent benefits, such as tuition reimbursement, generous paid time off, and so much more?
Green Tree School & Services in Philadelphia, PA is seeking a qualified One to One Support Professional to maintain supervision of students while at school. This is a ten-month position that provides support to assigned students (clients) in the areas of safety; behavioral choice-making; problem-solving; attendance to academic tasks; compliance to routines; and adherence to directions.
- Ensure client’s physical safety
- Monitor client’s compliance to school rules and routines
- Ability to monitor client’s adherence to directions
- Provide cues, re-directions, and guidance toward client’s compliance and self-control
- Collaborate with education staff during emergency/crisis intervention
- Support client’s skill acquisition during academic, social, and physical activities
- Assist client in all self-care activities, as needed
- Promote positive self-concept through reinforcement of progress and appropriate choices
- Consistently communication with education staff regarding client’s status/ progress
- Maintain assigned client’s schedule(s)
- Maintain confidential information
- Ability to meet all P.D.E requirements related to a paraprofessional which are subject to change
- Must be physically able to assist in preventing an escalated student from self-harm or harm to others
Eligible Green Tree School & Services Employees will receive competitive pay and benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Company-Paid Short and Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life, Hospital, and Accident Coverage
- Generous paid time off and paid holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401K with 100% vested company contribution
- Healthcare, dependent care, and commuter Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Wellness Incentive Program
- Tuition credit program for eligible dependents
- Employee Discount Program
- Rewards program which allows you to earn points to purchase items
Green Tree School & Services is a non-profit state-licensed agency that provides education, therapeutic and clinical support to children with autism disorder and severe emotional disabilities. At Green Tree School & Services, all students are instructed based on their IEP goals and the appropriate state standards as defined but the Pennsylvania Department of Education.
Green Tree School & Services is proud to be an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in the workplace. We are also committed to providing a drug-free, safe workplace for our employees and the students we serve. For more information about Green Tree School & Services careers and benefits, please visit our website www.greentreeschool.org
To view all our open opportunities, please visit our career site at https://newstoryjobs.com/.
If you are a current New Story employee, please apply through the UKG system. Click here, log in, and navigate to “Open Opportunities” to search and apply for current open opportunities.
Back to New Story Schools Jobs
Back to New Story Schools Home Page