Why You'll Love This Job
Do you have a passion for education and being part of a mission-driven organization? Do you want to join a fast-growing company with excellent benefits, such as tuition reimbursement, generous paid time off, and so much more?
Rivermont School is currently seeking an Office Manager to be responsible for managing support functions, including human resources, administrative support, billing, payroll and facility management.
- Provide consultation to supervisory staff and communicate procedures related to policy implementation, employee selection, hiring, leave of absence, performance management, work related injury, discipline, termination of employment, and other human resource and administrative related areas.
- Ensure compliance with background checks, verification of credentials (education, professional licenses and certifications), exclusion checks, reference checks, etc. for new hires and ensure renewals are completed in accordance with policy and program regulations.
- Perform recruitment and retention activities.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Eligible Rivermont Employees will receive competitive pay and benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Company-paid Short-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability, Hospital, and Accident Coverage
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401K with 100% vested company contribution
- Healthcare, dependent care, and commuter Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Wellness Incentive Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Rewards program which allows you to earn points to purchase items
Located throughout Virginia, Rivermont schools provide a therapeutic educational program for students ages 2-22 in early education through post-graduate studies with special needs, including those associated with autism spectrum disorder, behavioral challenges, and have difficulty learning in a traditional school setting. We offer an academic learning environment integrated with behavior support services for students diagnosed with autism or emotional/behavioral disorders. Our multidisciplinary teams collaborate with families, school districts and community partners to empower children in overcoming challenges and creating new stories in their lives. Rivermont Schools is part of the New Story network of schools, clinics, and services.
New Story (the parent company) is proud to be an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in the workplace. We are also committed to providing a drug-free, safe workplace for our employees and the students we serve. For more information about Rivermont Schools careers and benefits, please visit our website http://www.rivermontschools.com/
To view all our open opportunities, please visit our career site at http://www.rivermontschools.com/
If you are a current Rivermont Schools employee, please apply through the UKG system. Click here, log in, and navigate to “Open Opportunities” to search and apply for current open opportunities.
Back to New Story Schools Jobs
Back to New Story Schools Home Page