Why You'll Love This Job
Do you have a passion for education and being a part of a mission-driven organization? Do you want to join a fast-growing company with excellent benefits, such as tuition reimbursement, generous paid time off, and so much more?
Rivermont, a New Story School in Fairfield, VA is currently seeking an Office Manager/Admin Assistant to support the day to day operations of the school. This position is responsible for managing support functions, including human resources, administrative support, billing, payroll and facility management.
- Ensure compliance with background checks, verification of credentials (education, professional licenses and certifications), exclusion checks, reference checks, etc. for new hires and ensure renewals are completed in accordance with policy and program regulations.
- Review all required time and attendance reports to identify missed punches, overlapping visits (when applicable), issues with time worked, etc. and arrange for completion of exception reports when corrections are necessary; Provide notification to HR Department that payroll is ready to process.
- Maintain personnel files and I9 forms on all employees; Maintain files on independent contractors.
- Assist employees with the resolution of payroll issues, as necessary.
- Collaborate with HR Department to report work related injuries and modified duty requirements.
- Monitor compliance with employee training requirements and ensure training attendance is recorded in training database
- Review, approve, and allocate invoices; Maintain vendor agreements and liability insurance certificates.
- Work collaboratively with the Facilities Department to arrange for facility management activities, i.e. building repairs/maintenance, pest control, lawn maintenance, snow removal, trash removal, etc.
- Assist in licensure, audit, and/or accreditation activity for all programs.
- Communicate with corporate office to resolve payroll, billing, accounts payable, finance, and other related issues.
- Oversee the purchase and maintenance office and related supplies.
- Prepare and complete correspondence and miscellaneous paperwork/reports as directed.
- Provide general clerical and administrative support as requested.
Eligible Rivermont Employees will receive competitive pay and benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Company-paid Short-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability, Hospital, and Accident Coverage
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401K with 100% vested company contribution
- Healthcare, dependent care, and commuter Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Wellness Incentive Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Rewards program which allows you to earn points to purchase items
Rivermont, is a subsidiary of New Story Schools, which is an educational organization comprised of special education schools in Pennsylvania, Virginia, Ohio, New Jersey, and Massachusetts. We offer an academic learning environment integrated with behavior support services for students diagnosed with autism or emotional/behavioral disorders. Our multidisciplinary teams collaborate with families, school districts and community partners to empower children in overcoming challenges and creating new stories in their lives.
New Story Schools is proud to be an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in the workplace. We are also committed to providing a drug-free, safe workplace for our employees and the students we serve. For more information about New Story Schools careers and benefits, please visit our website https://newstoryschools.com/careers
To view all our open opportunities, please visit our career site at https://newstoryjobs.com/.
If you are a current New Story employee, please apply through the UKG system. Click here, log in, and navigate to “Open Opportunities” to search and apply for current open opportunities.
Back to Rivermont Schools Jobs
Back to Rivermont Schools Home Page