Why You'll Love This Job
Green Tree School & Services is seeking a qualified Occupational Therapist to help address the functional needs of our students. As an Occupational Therapist, you will play an integral role in the success of our students.
- Provide occupational therapy services to students with special needs to address the functional needs of the student at school and home
- Assess students with special needs to identify a base line for future measurement and to plan appropriate occupational therapy program
- Implement occupational therapy program to address occupational therapy needs including postural stability, sensory registration, motor planning, fine motor, activities of daily living, environmental adaptations, and social play
- Document student progress to show status and progress of occupational therapy program and student reaction to therapy
- Communicate with parents and staff personnel in explaining occupational therapy treatment program.
- Input all IEPs of all GTS student population
- Perform evaluations and evaluations for GTS student population
- Modify goals and intervention plans as necessary for GTS student population
- Review and approve all OTA’s modifications or suggestions on all documents
- Provide state required supervisory contact with OTA
- Understand students strengths and weaknesses related to OT services due to being responsible for creating and modifying IEPs, treatment plans or goals
Eligible Green Tree School Employees will receive competitive pay and benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Company-paid Short and Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life, Hospital, and Accident Coverage
- Generous paid time off and paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401K with 100% vested company contribution
- Healthcare, dependent care, and commuter Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Wellness Incentive Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Rewards program which allows you to earn points to purchase items
Green Tree School & Services is a non-profit state-licensed agency that provides education, therapeutic and clinical support to children with autism disorder and severe emotional disabilities. At Green Tree School & Services, all students are instructed based on their IEP goals and the appropriate state standards as defined but the Pennsylvania Department of Education.
Green Tree School & Services is proud to be an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in the workplace. We are also committed to providing a drug-free, safe workplace for our employees and the students we serve. For more information about Green Tree School & Services careers and benefits, please visit our website www.greentreeschool.org
To view all our open opportunities, please visit our career site at https://newstoryjobs.com/.
If you are a current New Story employee, please apply through the UKG system. Click here, log in, and navigate to “Open Opportunities” to search and apply for current open opportunities.
Back to Green Tree School & Services Jobs
Back to Green Tree School & Services Home Page