Why You'll Love This Job
Do you have a passion for education and being a part of a mission-driven organization? Do you want to join a fast-growing company with excellent benefits, such as competitive health and wellness benefits, tuition reimbursement, generous paid time off, and so much more?
New Story Schools is seeking a qualified full-time Maintenance/Facilities Technician for our Wyomissing Rd, and New Holland Rd locations that will be responsible for maintaining and promoting the care of our company property by performing general and preventative responsibilities in schools/offices and on building grounds.
- Perform preventative maintenance of buildings and grounds.
- Repair structural damages such as repairing sheet rock/dry wall, carpentry, painting etc.
- Perform plumbing related duties as needed such as fixing leaking faucets, toilet sinks etc.
- Perform landscaping duties such as cutting grass, trimming bushes/trees, maintaining mulch levels in playground area, pulling weeds etc.
- Perform basic electrical repairs including replacing bulbs, ballast and fixtures as needed.
- Complete painting assignments.
- Monitor and replace emergency lighting, exit signs, and door entry battery units.
- Recognize potential safety issues in and around the building and grounds and act to correct.
- Perform custodial services on as needed basis and act as the location point of contact for outside vendors performing maintenance work on buildings.
Eligible New Story Schools Employees will receive:
- Competitive pay and benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance)
- Generous paid time off and paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401K with company contribution
- Flexible Spending Account and Health Savings Account options
- Tuition credit program for eligible dependents
- Employee Discount Program
- Rewards program which allows you to earn points to purchase items
- Mileage reimbursement (if traveling to other locations)
New Story Schools is an educational organization comprised of special education schools in Pennsylvania, Virginia, Ohio, New Jersey, and Massachusetts. We offer an academic learning environment integrated with behavior support services for students diagnosed with autism or emotional/behavioral disorders. Our multidisciplinary teams collaborate with families, school districts, and community partners to empower children in overcoming challenges and creating new stories in their lives.
New Story Schools is proud to be an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in the workplace. We are also committed to providing a drug-free, safe workplace for our employees and the students we serve. For more information about New Story Schools careers and benefits, please visit our website https://newstoryschools.com/careers
Back to New Story Schools Jobs
Back to New Story Schools Home Page