Why You'll Love This Job
Do you have a passion for education and being a part of a mission-driven organization? Do you want to join a fast-growing company with excellent benefits, such as competitive health and wellness benefits, tuition reimbursement, generous paid time off, and so much more?
Applied Behavioral Services in Ohio seeking a qualified Maintenance Technician to maintain and promote the care of our company property by performing general and preventative responsibilities in clinics and on building grounds. This position would regularly travel between our different locations in West Chester, Dayton, and Cincinnati Ohio.
- Perform preventative maintenance of buildings and grounds.
- Repair structural damages such as repairing sheet rock/dry wall, carpentry, painting etc.
- Perform plumbing related duties as needed such as fixing leaking faucets, toilet sinks etc.
- Perform landscaping duties such as cutting grass, trimming bushes/trees, maintaining mulch levels in playground area, pulling weeds etc.
- Perform basic electrical repairs including replacing bulbs, ballast and fixtures as needed.
- Complete painting assignments.
- Monitor and replace emergency lighting, exit signs, and door entry battery units.
- Recognize potential safety issues in and around the building and grounds and act to correct.
- Perform custodial services on as needed basis and act as the location point of contact for outside vendors performing maintenance work on buildings.
Eligible Applied Behavioral Services Employees will receive competitive pay and benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Company-paid Short-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability, Hospital, and Accident Coverage
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401K with 100% vested company contribution
- Healthcare, dependent care, and commuter Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Wellness Incentive Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Rewards program which allows you to earn points to purchase items
Applied Behavioral Services provides full treatment intervention for children with autism and related disabilities. Applied Behavioral Services is also an educational placement program specializing in serving children and adolescents with autism spectrum disorder as well as other cognitive and developmental delays.
Applied Behavioral Services is proud to be an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in the workplace. We are also committed to providing a drug-free, safe workplace for our employees and the students we serve. For more information about Applied Behavioral Services careers and benefits, please visit our website https://appliedbehavioralservices.com/
To view all our open opportunities, please visit our career site at https://newstoryjobs.com/.
If you are a current New Story employee, please apply through the UKG system. Click here, log in, and navigate to “Open Opportunities” to search and apply for current open opportunities.
Back to Applied Behavioral Services Jobs
Back to Applied Behavioral Services Home Page