Why You'll Love This Job
About Rebecca School: Rebecca School is an independent, private therapeutic day school for children ages 3 to 21, promoting the education and development of children with neurodevelopmental delays of relating and communicating, including autism spectrum disorders. Rebecca school was founded in 2006 and utilizes the DIRFloortime® model (Developmental, Individual-difference, Relationship-based) developed by Stanley Greenspan, M.D.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintaining a caseload of clients for counseling and psychoeducation.
- Provide support to students and families.
- Provide classroom consultation.
- Supervising psychological assessments and participating in weekly interdisciplinary team meetings.
- Supporting and collaborating with teachers and related services providers.
- Potentially participating in IEP meetings.
Strong organizational, writing and interpersonal skills required. This position begins October 2023 and runs through the school year.
Individuals who are bilingual (Spanish-speaking) and/or BIPOC are strongly encouraged to apply.
We offer employee health benefits, 401K and professional development stipends. Interested candidates should submit resumes and cover letters.
Back to New Story Schools Jobs
Back to New Story Schools Home Page