Why You'll Love This Job
Do you have a passion for education and being a part of a mission-driven organization? Do you want to join a fast-growing company with excellent benefits, such as tuition reimbursement, generous paid time off, and so much more?
New Story In District Services, is seeking a qualified Licensed Counselor to provide therapeutic support. We are looking for a professional therapist to help students prepare for academic achievement, and develop personal or social competencies through a comprehensive, preventive and developmental counseling program. The goal is to ensure that students will become productive and well-adjusted.
- Help students and family gain insight and help facilitate change with the students and family.
- Support designated classroom students and teachers to implement strategies for student progress with the goal to integrate back into mainstream classrooms.
- Collaborates and coordinates with parents and other agencies to increase quality of services.
- Assists in the collection of quality indicator data.
- Provides group and individual therapy as indicated by student need
- Plans, schedules, conducts and provides guidance to others in social skills instruction.
- Knowledgeable of principles of behavior change and provides guidance and feedback to classroom staff
- Ensures completion of initial assessment within 30 days of student enrollment.
- Coordinates tele-psychiatry as indicated by student need.
Eligible Employees will receive:
- Competitive pay and benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance)
- Generous paid time off and paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401K with company contribution
- Flexible Spending Account and Health Savings Account options
- Tuition credit program for eligible dependents
- Employee Discount Program
- Rewards program which allows you to earn points to purchase items
New Story In District Services is an educational organization comprised of special education schools in Pennsylvania, Virginia, Ohio, New Jersey, and Massachusetts. We offer an academic learning environment integrated with behavior support services for students diagnosed with autism or emotional/behavioral disorders. Our multidisciplinary teams collaborate with families, school districts, and community partners to empower children in overcoming challenges and creating new stories in their lives.
New Story (parent company) is proud to be an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in the workplace. We are also committed to providing a drug-free, safe workplace for our employees and the students we serve. For more information about careers and benefits, please visit our website https://newstoryschools.com/careers
To view all our open opportunities, please visit our career site at https://newstoryjobs.com/.
Back to New Story Schools Jobs
Back to New Story Schools Home Page