Why You'll Love This Job
Do you have a passion for education and being a part of a mission-driven organization? Do you want to join a fast-growing company with excellent benefits, such as tuition reimbursement, generous paid time off, and so much more?
Your Life ABA in Roanoke, VA is seeking a qualified BCBA/BCaBA to conduct various descriptive and systematic behavioral assessments and skill-based assessments in the home, school, and community setting. The BCBA/BCaBA then provides behavior analytic interpretations of the results and designs comprehensive ABA treatment plans based off of evidence-based practices and behavior analytic research literature. The BCBA provides training and supervision to BCaBA's, RBT's, and other responsible parties tasked with the implementation of behavior analytic interventions. The BCBA/BCaBA then supervises and monitors the treatment progress of a client through data-based progress monitoring.
- Provide direct/indirect behavioral services to clients in individual and group sessions
- Oversee ABA home programs and provide parent training and support
- Complete weekly program writing and maintain client's program book
- Running monthly clinic/progress meetings with parents/guardians
- Conduct behavioral and skills assessments and design treatment programs for clients
- Work with and oversee Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analysts and Registered Behavior Technicians to implement individualized treatment plans per agency standards and BACA requirements
- Collect data and graph data as instructed using technological programs, such as Microsoft Excel or behavioral software
Eligible Your Life ABA Employees will receive:
- Competitive pay and benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance)
- Generous paid time off and paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401K with company contribution
- Flexible Spending Account and Health Savings Account options
- Tuition credit program for eligible dependents
- Employee Discount Program
- Rewards program which allows you to earn points to purchase items
Your Life ABA provides education, therapeutic and clinical support to children with autism disorder and severe emotional disabilities. Each child diagnosed with an autism spectrum disorder or other developmental delay has both amazing gifts and serious challenges. At Your Life ABA, we support these children and their families with compassionate, professional therapeutic services. Your Life ABA offers locations throughout Virginia to support children and young adults with autism or developmental delays.
Your Life ABA is proud to be an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in the workplace. We are also committed to providing a drug-free, safe workplace for our employees and the students we serve. For more information about Your Life ABA careers and benefits, please visit our website https://www.YourLifeABA.com
Back to Your Life ABA Jobs
Back to Your Life ABA Home Page