Why You'll Love This Job
Do you have a passion for education and being a part of a mission-driven organization? Do you want to join a fast-growing company with excellent benefits, such as competitive health and wellness benefits, tuition reimbursement, generous paid time off, and so much more?
River Rock Academy in Lancaster, PA is seeking a qualified Human Resources Coordinator who will aid and facilitate the human resources processes at all locations.
- Partner with the HR Manager to develop, implement and evaluate the human resources strategy to achieve the organization’s vision, mission and goals.
- Assist with and support recruitment efforts to ensure that the organization is effectively and efficiently sourcing and selecting the right candidates. This may include attending job fairs, researching creative and unique tactics for sourcing and selecting the right candidates.
- Collaborate with the HR Manager to provide input and find ways to increase staff retention and productivity; including strategies to enhance employee engagement, leadership and staff development, regular feedback and coaching, and promoting a coherent organizational culture.
- Assist with routine compliance audits to recognize strengths and identify areas in need of improvement as directed by the HR Manager.
- Assist with updating and maintaining employee records in the designated human resource information system (HRIS).
- Responsible for managing the Hepatitis B Vaccination process for all employees in line with company policy.
- Respond to internal and external requests HR related inquiries or requests and provide assistance. Redirect HR related calls, emails, inquiries, to the appropriate person on the team as needed.
- Liaise with other departments or functions (payroll, benefits, safety, etc.).
- Maintain records of personnel-related data (payroll, personal information, leaves, etc.) in both paper (legacy format) and electronic format and ensure all employment requirements are met for new employees upon hire.
- Assist with the onboarding process, perform orientations, and develop and cultivate relationships with new employees to help attract and retain candidates.
- Assist in ad-hoc HR projects, like collection of employee feedback, compensation studies, etc. as arise.
- Other related duties as may be assigned by your supervisor.
- Auditing and file management
Eligible River Rock Academy Employees will receive competitive pay and benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Company-paid Short-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability, Hospital, and Accident Coverage
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401K with 100% vested company contribution
- Healthcare, dependent care, and commuter Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Wellness Incentive Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Rewards program which allows you to earn points to purchase items
River Rock Academy is a Pennsylvania Department of Education approved licensed academic school and private provider serving elementary regular education and special education students grades 1-6, special education for secondary students grades 7-12, and alternative education services for students grades 6-12.
River Rock Academy is proud to be an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in the workplace. We are also committed to providing a drug-free, safe workplace for our employees and the students we serve. For more information about River Rock Academy careers and benefits, please visit our website Careers with River Rock Academy.
To view all our open opportunities, please visit our career site at https://newstoryjobs.com/.
If you are a current New Story employee, please apply through the UKG system. Click here, log in, and navigate to “Open Opportunities” to search and apply for current open opportunities.
Back to River Rock Academy Jobs
Back to River Rock Academy Home Page