Why You'll Love This Job
Do you have a passion for education and being a part of a mission-driven organization? Do you want to join a fast-growing company with excellent benefits, such as competitive health and wellness benefits, tuition reimbursement, generous paid time off, and so much more?
New Story is seeking a qualified Human Resources Coordinator to provide direct HR services to all departments and staff for Pennsylvania business lines including, a New Story School. This position can be remote, must live in PA.
- Partner with the HR leadership team to implement and evaluate the human resources strategy to achieve the organization’s vision, mission and goals.
- Assist with and support recruitment efforts to ensure that the organization is effectively and efficiently sourcing and selecting the right candidates.
- Provide input and find ways to increase staff retention and productivity; including strategies to enhance employee engagement, leadership and staff development, regular feedback and coaching, and promoting a coherent organizational culture.
- Assist with the onboarding process, perform orientations, and develop and cultivate relationships with new employees to help attract and retain candidates.
- Assist with routine compliance audits to recognize strengths and identify areas in need of improvement.
- Participate in the integration of acquired companies into the culture of New Story
- Maintain and update company policies
- Assist with maintenance of the company's employee intranet
- Update and maintain employee information in the human resource information system (HRIS). Work with the HRIS team to update the business structure.
- Provide assistance on employee relations matters
- Respond to internal and external requests and HR related inquiries Redirect HR related communications to appropriate team members.
- Liaise with other departments and HR functions (operations, payroll, benefits, safety, etc.)
- Assist in ad-hoc HR projects,
- Other related duties as may be assigned
Eligible New Story Employees will receive competitive pay and benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Company-paid Short-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability, Hospital, and Accident Coverage
- Generous paid time off and paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401K with 100% vested company contribution
- Healthcare, dependent care, and commuter Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Wellness Incentive Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Rewards program which allows you to earn points to purchase items
New Story provides an array of professional administrative services to education-focused companies within the New Story family of companies. We allow the companies we serve to do what they do best: provide quality educational and clinical services, while we focus on the professional, operational, and management services.
New Story is proud to be an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in the workplace. We are also committed to providing a drug-free, safe workplace for our employees and the students we serve. For more information about New Story careers and benefits, please visit our website https://newstoryschools.com/careers
To view all our open opportunities, please visit our career site at https://newstoryjobs.com/.
If you are a current New Story employee, please apply through the UKG system. Click here, log in, and navigate to “Open Opportunities” to search and apply for current open opportunities.
Back to New Story Management Jobs