Why You'll Love This Job
Do you have a passion for education and being a part of a mission-driven organization? Do you want to join a fast-growing company with excellent benefits, such as tuition reimbursement, generous paid time off, and so much more?
Green Tree School & Services is seeking a qualified Executive Administrative Assistant to provide a wide variety of skilled administrative and clerical support to the Executive Director and other senior leadership at Green Tree School & Services.
- Coordinate executive communication including taking calls/messages, responding to correspondence and interacting with internal and external stakeholders.
- Prepare both internal and external documents including contracts, reports, memorandums, and other documents as needed for the Executive Director and external stakeholders.
- Prepare reports and presentations
- Schedule meetings and appointment; manage travel itineraries for the Executive Director and senior leadership team members.
- Maintain confidentiality while managing correspondence regarding sensitive information for the Executive Director.
- Arrange organization wide events that take place outside of the work place, such as fund-raising events or staff appreciation events.
- Opening, sorting, and distributing correspondence, including mail, email, and faxes.
- Develop and maintain an organized filing system for both paper and electronic documents
- Support clerical duties with organizing and filing student records, as needed.
- Support clerical duties with mailing correspondence to families, as needed.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, tasks, projects and assignments in a timely manner
- Demonstrated ability to perform data entry with accuracy and efficiency.
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office 365 and key programs (e.g., Word, Excel, One Note, PowerPoint, etc.)
Eligible Green Tree School Employees will receive competitive pay and benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Company-paid Short and Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life, Hospital, and Accident Coverage
- Generous paid time off and paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401K with 100% vested company contribution
- Healthcare, dependent care, and commuter Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Wellness Incentive Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Rewards program which allows you to earn points to purchase items
Green Tree School & Services is a non-profit state-licensed agency that provides education, therapeutic and clinical support to children with autism disorder and severe emotional disabilities. At Green Tree School & Services, all students are instructed based on their IEP goals and the appropriate state standards as defined but the Pennsylvania Department of Education.
Green Tree School & Services is proud to be an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in the workplace. We are also committed to providing a drug-free, safe workplace for our employees and the students we serve. For more information about Green Tree School & Services careers and benefits, please visit our website www.greentreeschool.org
To view all our open opportunities, please visit our career site at https://newstoryjobs.com/.
If you are a current New Story employee, please apply through the UKG system. Click here, log in, and navigate to “Open Opportunities” to search and apply for current open opportunities.
Back to Green Tree School & Services Jobs
Back to Green Tree School & Services Home Page