Why You'll Love This Job
Do you have a passion for education and being a part of a mission-driven organization? Do you want to join a fast-growing company with excellent benefits, such as 100% company sponsored employee medical coverage, tuition reimbursement, generous paid time off, and so much more?
River Rock Academy in Red Lion, PA is seeking a qualified Elementary Special Education Teacher who will be responsible for the instruction and educational needs of youth placed within the program. The teacher will assist students with experiencing success in the classroom while adapting content material for various levels of students. The Teacher uses a variety of teaching methods and creates a flexible instructional program to facilitate the learning process.
- Complete individualized Education plan (IEP) process, which includes IEP development, collaboration with multidisciplinary team members, and preparation of required paperwork.
- Work collaboratively with members of the multidisciplinary team to develop/design and implement appropriate services.
- Provide appropriate guidance, leadership and direction to staff within the classroom.
- Maintain student confidentiality per agency policy. FERPA/HIPAA privacy rule regulations, and student/counselor confidentiality.
Eligible River Rock Academy Employees will receive competitive pay and benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Company-paid Short-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability, Hospital, and Accident Coverage
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401K with 100% vested company contribution
- Healthcare, dependent care, and commuter Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Wellness Incentive Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Rewards program which allows you to earn points to purchase items
River Rock Academy is a Pennsylvania Department of Education approved licensed academic school and private provider serving elementary regular education and special education students grades 1-6, special education for secondary students grades 7-12, and alternative education services for students grades 6-12.
River Rock Academy is proud to be an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in the workplace. We are also committed to providing a drug-free, safe workplace for our employees and the students we serve. For more information about River Rock Academy careers and benefits, please visit our website Careers with River Rock Academy.
Back to New Story Schools Jobs
Back to New Story Schools Home Page