Why You'll Love This Job
Do you have a passion for education and being a part of a mission-driven organization? Do you want to join a fast-growing company with excellent benefits, such as competitive health and wellness benefits, tuition reimbursement, generous paid time off, and so much more?
River Rock Academy in Cressona, PA is seeking a qualified Education Director who will be responsible for providing oversight, specialized IEP training, and IEP support to educational staff in both Campuses.
- Oversight and coordination of Education processes.
- Assures teacher have lesson plans submitted on time and are written appropriately.
- Assures a minimum of three grades per week are entered into the grade book.
- Provides support for teachers as needed to assure they are meeting the common core standards.
- Work with the Campus Director to assure MTSS is being implemented.
- Assists Special Education Teachers in writing IEPs for identified students.
- Develops oversight process for IEP caseloads.
- Conducts formal observations of teachers on a schedule based on years of teaching. Conducts walk-thru observations at least once per marking period.
- Reviews teachers performance on a regular basis in conjunction with the Campus Director. Completes a performance evaluation with all staff in their assigned campus to be completed by the end of each academic year.
Eligible River Rock Academy Employees will receive competitive pay and benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Company-paid Short-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability, Hospital, and Accident Coverage
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401K with 100% vested company contribution
- Healthcare, dependent care, and commuter Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Wellness Incentive Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Rewards program which allows you to earn points to purchase items
River Rock Academy is a Pennsylvania Department of Education approved licensed academic school and private provider serving elementary regular education and special education students grades 1-6, special education for secondary students grades 7-12, and alternative education services for students grades 6-12.
River Rock Academy is proud to be an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in the workplace. We are also committed to providing a drug-free, safe workplace for our employees and the students we serve. For more information about River Rock Academy careers and benefits, please visit our website Careers with River Rock Academy.
Back to River Rock Academy Jobs
Back to River Rock Academy Home Page