Why You'll Love This Job
Do you have a passion for education and being a part of a mission-driven organization? Do you want to join a fast-growing company with excellent benefits, such as competitive health and wellness benefits, tuition reimbursement, generous paid time off, and so much more?
New Story School in Reading, PA is seeking a qualified Custodian to assist with cleaning and maintaining the overall appearance of the school building at our New Holland Road location. This is a Monday- Friday (part-time 15/20 hrs/week) second shift position.
- Clean lavatory basins, inside/outside surround of sinks.
- Clean traps/fill drain traps.
- Refill toilet paper, paper towels, and soap dispensers.
- Wipe tiles, polish mirrors, empty trash cans, and clean and mop floors in all restrooms.
- Vacuum carpet throughout the building (spot clean where necessary).
- Sweep/vacuum and damp mop all hard flooring.
- Damp dust furniture/desks, dust and damp-wipe fixtures & fittings (skirting, pipes, window ledges).
- Empty trash removes marks from glass, doors, walls, and clean telephones in all classrooms, group rooms, staff rooms, offices, meeting rooms, and library
- Wash/clean outdoor building surfaces such as windows, frames, doors, sidewalks, asphalt, etc.
- Keep grounds/parking lot free from trash, leaves, and debris.
- Empty outside trash containers and cigarette receptacles.
- Sweep, shovel, and salt building entrances/exits.
- Salt slippery areas of the parking lot, sidewalks, and stoops when necessary.
- Assess and report any unsafe conditions.
Eligible New Story Employees will receive competitive pay and benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Company-paid Short-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability, Hospital, and Accident Coverage
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401K with 100% vested company contribution
- Healthcare, dependent care, and commuter Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Wellness Incentive Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Rewards program which allows you to earn points to purchase items
New Story School is an educational organization comprised of special education schools in Pennsylvania, Virginia, Ohio, New Jersey, and Massachusetts. We offer an academic learning environment integrated with behavior support services for students diagnosed with autism or emotional/behavioral disorders. Our multidisciplinary teams collaborate with families, school districts, and community partners to empower children in overcoming challenges and creating new stories in their lives.
New Story Schools is proud to be an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in the workplace. We are also committed to providing a drug-free, safe workplace for our employees and the students we serve. For more information about New Story Schools careers and benefits, please visit our website https://newstoryschools.com/careers
Back to New Story Schools Jobs
Back to New Story Schools Home Page