Why You'll Love This Job
This position is being sought for the upcoming Ridley campus in Folsom, PA - an August start date is targeted.
Do you have a passion for education and being a part of a mission-driven organization? Do you want to join a fast-growing company with excellent benefits, such as 100% company-sponsored employee medical coverage, tuition reimbursement, generous paid time off, and so much more?
River Rock Academy in Folsom, PA is seeking a qualified Counselor to work with students, their families, and outside agencies to help develop and implement goals for the students. This position may provide group and individual counseling to students in our AEDY (Alternative Education for Disruptive Youth) program. The candidate must hold one of the following credentials: certified school counselor, certified school psychologist, certified school social worker, licensed social worker, licensed clinical social worker, certified/licensed therapist, licensed psychologist, or psychiatrist.
- Conduct individual and group counseling sessions in a positive, therapeutic manner.
- Prepares professionally written reports describing the student's progress in his/her behavioral, clinical, and academic goals.
- Conducts 45-day review meetings with the student, parent/guardian, and referring school district representative.
- Coordinates transition services for students who have successfully completed their goals.
- Provides, as needed, crisis intervention services and problem-solving services to students.
- Actively assists with the PA State Assessment process (PSSA/Keystone testing).
- Maintain student confidentiality per agency policy. FERPA/HIPAA privacy rule and regulation, and student/clinical staff confidentiality.
Eligible River Rock Academy Employees will receive competitive pay and benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Company-paid Short-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability, Hospital, and Accident Coverage
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401K with 100% vested company contribution
- Healthcare, dependent care, and commuter Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Wellness Incentive Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Rewards program which allows you to earn points to purchase items
River Rock Academy is a Pennsylvania Department of Education approved licensed academic school and private provider serving elementary regular education and special education students grades 1-6, special education for secondary students grades 7-12, and alternative education services for students grades 6-12.
River Rock Academy is proud to be an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in the workplace. We are also committed to providing a drug-free, safe workplace for our employees and the students we serve. For more information about River Rock Academy careers and benefits, please visit our website Careers with River Rock Academy.
To view all our open opportunities, please visit our career site at https://newstoryjobs.com/.
If you are a current New Story employee, please apply through the UKG system. Click here, log in, and navigate to “Open Opportunities” to search and apply for current open opportunities.
Back to River Rock Academy Jobs
Back to River Rock Academy Home Page