Why You'll Love This Job
Do you have a passion for education and being a part of a mission-driven organization? Do you want to join a fast-growing company with excellent benefits, such as competitive health and wellness benefits, tuition reimbursement, generous paid time off, and so much more?
New Story is seeking a qualified Corporate Recruiter (remote opportunity). The Corporate Recruiter is responsible for coordinating, standardizing, and expanding recruiting practices to decrease staff vacancies and develop a network of talent.
- Assist in the standardization and monitoring of recruiting process.
- Source candidates for open positions and work to build candidate/employment branding.
- Develop a pipeline of candidates to meet ongoing organizational needs.
- Provide increased support to programs with critical recruitment needs.
- Collaborate with the hiring manager to address critical and hard-to-fill vacancies, as well as high volume vacancies; Coordinates with hiring manager(s) to determine best recruiting process for positions.
- Make recommendations for new recruiting products and practices.
- Provide training to Office Managers, hiring managers, and other support staff to effectively utilize recruiting tools and in other areas of the employee selection process.
- Consult with and provide guidance to support staff and supervisors on areas related to recruitment and retention.
- Provide job market data and information related to the effectiveness of recruiting tools to management.
- Develop a strong understanding of position requirements and program regulations.
- Assist in the development and provide feedback related to recruitment materials.
- Develop relationships with colleges/universities to recruit students and alumni.
- Assist in the development of job postings and manage the job posting process.
- Attend career fairs and make recommendations on networking events to attend.
- Conduct initial phone screening of applicants.
- Assist with onboarding employees on an as needed basis; Monitor the onboarding process to ensure consistent practices.
- Perform all job responsibilities in a safe manner and adhere to safety practices and standards established by the Company.
- Facilitate and/or serve on various committees, as requested.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Maintain client confidentiality per company policy and HIPAA Privacy Rule.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures
- Travel to various office locations and various recruiting sites, as necessary.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Must possess expert knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems
- Must possess strong customer and relationship management skills with the ability to satisfy customers throughout their support experience
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Must demonstrate strong listening and communication skills
- Advanced time management and analytical skills
Eligible New Story Employees will receive competitive pay and benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Health Savings Account (HSA)
Company-paid Short-Term Disability and Life Insurance
Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability, Hospital, and Accident Coverage
Generous paid time off and paid holidays
401K with 100% vested company contribution
Healthcare, dependent care, and commuter Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Wellness Incentive Program
Employee Discount Program
Rewards program which allows you to earn points to purchase items
New Story provides an array of professional administrative services to education-focused companies within the New Story family of companies. We allow the companies we serve to do what they do best: provide quality educational and clinical services, while we focus on professional, operational, and management services.
New Story is proud to be an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in the workplace. We are also committed to providing a drug-free, safe workplace for our employees and the students we serve. For more information about New Story careers and benefits, please visit our website https://newstoryschools.com/careers
To view all our open opportunities, please visit our career site at https://newstoryjobs.com/.
If you are a current New Story employee, please apply through the UKG system. Click here, log in, and navigate to “Open Opportunities” to search and apply for current open opportunities.
Back to New Story Management Jobs