Why You'll Love This Job
Do you have a passion for education and being a part of a mission-driven organization? Do you want to join a fast-growing company with excellent benefits, such as competitive health and wellness benefits, tuition reimbursement, generous paid time off, and so much more?
New Story is seeking a Community Relations Director who will be responsible for identifying, researching, and developing business opportunities for increasing student enrollment by fostering relationships with key stakeholders.
- Develop and execute strategic plans to increase student enrollment for all locations
- Build, encourage and maintain long-term relationships with key stakeholders
- Educate key stakeholders about New Story's capabilities and services.
- Suggest and implement measures for improving customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Assist schools in developing and executing a plan to grow their student enrollment
- Represent New Story at community, networking, and industry events and on committees
- Develop community outreach opportunities
- Work collaboratively with the Marketing Department to develop new strategies to increase student enrollment
- Create and present detailed outreach reporting to leadership
- High level of special education knowledge
- Ability to develop and maintain long-term relationships with key stakeholders
- Proven self-starter, detail oriented, and able to multi-task in a fast paced, environment.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Strong problem solving, organizational and networking skills
- Strong teamwork and customer service attitude and skills
- Results oriented and capable of operating autonomously
Eligible New Story Employees will receive competitive pay and benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Company-paid Short-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability, Hospital, and Accident Coverage
- Generous paid time off and paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401K with 100% vested company contribution
- Healthcare, dependent care, and commuter Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Wellness Incentive Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Rewards program which allows you to earn points to purchase items
New Story is proud to be an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in the workplace. We are also committed to providing a drug-free, safe workplace for our employees and the students we serve. For more information about New Story careers and benefits, please visit our website https://newstoryschools.com/careers
To view all our open opportunities, please visit our career site at https://newstoryjobs.com/.
If you are a current New Story employee, please apply through the UKG system. Click here, log in, and navigate to “Open Opportunities” to search and apply for current open opportunities.
Back to New Story Management Jobs