Why You'll Love This Job
New Story School is an educational organization comprised of special education schools in Pennsylvania, Virginia, Ohio, New Jersey, and Massachusetts. We offer an academic learning environment integrated with behavior support services for students diagnosed with autism or emotional/behavioral disorders. Our multidisciplinary teams collaborate with families, school districts and community partners to empower children in overcoming challenges and creating new stories in their lives.
Do you have a passion for education and being a part of a mission-driven organization? Do you want to join a fast-growing company with excellent benefits, such as competitive health and wellness benefits, tuition reimbursement, generous paid time off, and so much more?
We are currently seeking a qualified candidate to fill the position of Clinical Director. The Clinical Director is responsible for oversight of the clinical component within the school program. This position oversees behavior plan development in accordance with the IEP and provides direction on behavior interventions/management to staff within the program.
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Working collaboratively with the Special Education Director on clinical and education components within the school to ensure consistency between IEP and Positive Behavior Support Plan.
Participate in the IEP process by attending IEP meetings.
Review data collection/documentation, outcome reports and behavior plans.
Utilize safe non-violent crisis intervention techniques as needed.
Conduct training needs assessment and provide training to staff.
Provide appropriate consultation to school districts as necessary.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills to establish and maintain effective working relationships with child, parent/guardian, multidisciplinary team members, and other personnel involved in child’s educational/behavioral program.
- Must have advanced knowledge of Applied Behavior Analysis and behavior modification concepts.
- Must have knowledge of common behavioral disorders exhibited by children and adolescents.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must display a professional appearance and demeanor.
Eligible New Story School Employees will receive:
- Competitive pay and benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance)
- Generous paid time off and paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401K with company contribution
- Flexible Spending Account and Health Savings Account options
- Tuition credit program for eligible dependents
- Employee Discount Program
- Rewards program which allows you to earn points to purchase items.
New Story Schools is proud to be an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in the workplace. We are also committed to providing a drug-free, safe workplace for our employees and the students we serve. For more information about New Story Schools careers and benefits, please visit our website https://newstoryschools.com/careers
Back to New Story Schools Jobs
Back to New Story Schools Home Page