Why You'll Love This Job
Applied Behavioral Services in Cincinatti, OH is seeking a qualified Clinic Supervisor (BCBA, BCaBA, or Intervention Specialist) to supervise client caseloads including treatment plan/goal development, implementation of goals, and identifying and presenting recommendations for possible goal changes.
*Relocation Assistance Available
- Train and provide feedback on procedural and professional growth of staff; identify staffs’ goals and monitor progress. Relay information and seek guidance from supervisors accordingly.
- Develop staff so they can identify targets on their own when appropriate. Guide each client’s book in terms of the specific targets that are on each current items list. The Clinic Supervisor may make changes throughout the week, with or without notice.
- Conduct regular session observations and data book checks following specified guidelines.
- Monitor and implement specific behavior plans, toileting programs, token system plans, and other isolated programmatic needs.
- Identify when interventions need to take place across programming, behaviors, and center development. Develop and present intervention recommendations using a troubleshooting form when related to programming and behaviors.
- Collaborate with Program Directors in regular clinic meetings providing recommendations related to center development
- Responsible for individual and group intervention therapy/sessions and assist in emergency needs of the center and bx intervention.
- Conduct monthly parent meetings and serve as primary contact for parents in support of the child’s services. Conduct quarterly reviews of progress with parents and lead Treatment Plan. Relay information and seek guidance from supervisors accordingly.
- Develop and manage staff projects for Autism Walks or other endeavors for the center. Keep ‘Team Meeting Notes’ and distribute copies to appropriate staff.
- Responsible for community in-services and training sessions to local agencies and parents.
- Responsible for the development, maintenance, organization and implementation of ABS Facebook and Newsletter.
- Generate a monthly supervisor schedule and pair staff with parents; Collaborate with Director(s) regarding daily subbing schedules.
- Determine, request/coordinate, and distribute necessary supplies/materials for all program needs.
- Further develop and monitor of step-up classrooms.
- Manage home-based toilet training programs and assist in lunch bunch monitoring and supervision, and late child pickup
- Overlap home-base cases for child/staff training and supervision.
- Caseload size is 15-18 clients with the expectation of 25 billable hours per week
Eligible Applied Behavioral Services Employees will receive competitive pay and benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Company-paid Short-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability, Hospital, and Accident Coverage
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401K with 100% vested company contribution
- Healthcare, dependent care, and commuter Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Wellness Incentive Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Rewards program which allows you to earn points to purchase items
Applied Behavioral Services provides full treatment intervention for children with autism and related disabilities. Applied Behavioral Services is also an educational placement program specializing in serving children and adolescents with autism spectrum disorder as well as other cognitive and developmental delays.
Applied Behavioral Services is proud to be an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in the workplace. We are also committed to providing a drug-free, safe workplace for our employees and the students we serve. For more information about Applied Behavioral Services careers and benefits, please visit our website https://appliedbehavioralservices.com/
To view all our open opportunities, please visit our career site at https://newstoryjobs.com/.
If you are a current New Story employee, please apply through the UKG system. Click here, log in, and navigate to “Open Opportunities” to search and apply for current open opportunities.
Back to Applied Behavioral Services Jobs
Back to Applied Behavioral Services Home Page