Why You'll Love This Job
Do you have a passion for education and being a part of a mission-driven organization? Do you want to join a fast-growing company with excellent benefits, such as competitive health and wellness benefits, tuition reimbursement, generous paid time off, and so much more?
New Story Management is seeking a Benefits Coordinator to assist with the administrative requirements related to coordinating, communicating, and administering benefit and leave programs.
- Maintain employee personal leave of absence cases in HRIS; issue designation notice, monitor timecards and return to work. Work closely with the leave administrator.
- Maintain knowledge of all current employee benefit programs including time off benefits and how these programs interact with employee leave procedures.
- Assist with questions related to benefit programs and/or leave related policy and procedure.
- Coordinate premium payment arrangements, monitor arrears during a leave of absence.
- Monitor changes to all benefit plans in the HRIS system. Assist with educating and guiding employees through the enrollment process as necessary.
- Monitor the benefits and leave email boxes and provide timely follow up.
- Allocate monthly carrier invoicing.
- Maintain knowledge of and understand all benefit programs, eligibility requirements, plan designs, costs, carrier access.
- Support on-going development of benefit related education materials, communications, and company intranet pages.
- Assist with processing tuition reimbursement requests.
- Monitor and maintain employee award, recognition, and discount programs.
- Assist with coordinating employee wellness initiatives and programs.
- Maintain compliance with benefit and leave related regulations such as ERISA, COBRA, ACA, USERRA, FMLA.
- Create and run reports from the HRIS system.
- Communicate 401(k) enrollment eligibility to participants and the Plan; Maintain knowledge of eligibility requirements.
- Support the open enrollment/ re-enrollment process.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Knowledge of health and welfare plan requirements, 401k plans, COBRA
- Knowledge of FMLA and other federal and statutory leave regulations.
- Knowledge of computer system applications used by the organization, specifically MS Excel
Eligible New Story Employees will receive competitive pay and benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Company-paid Short-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability, Hospital, and Accident Coverage
- Generous paid time off and paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401K with 100% vested company contribution
- Healthcare, dependent care, and commuter Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Wellness Incentive Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Rewards program which allows you to earn points to purchase items
New Story is proud to be an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in the workplace. We are also committed to providing a drug-free, safe workplace for our employees and the students we serve. For more information about New Story careers and benefits, please visit our website https://newstoryschools.com/careers
Back to New Story Management Jobs