Why You'll Love This Job
At Your Life ABA, our unwavering dedication lies in delivering tailored and targeted interventions, founded in ABA Therapy. We tackle the most challenging cases that other providers might shy away from. Our team of passionate and qualified experts empowers each individual we support, guiding them toward realizing their fullest potential.
Behavior Technicians implement Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) treatment programs with Your Life ABA VA, LLC clients and families under the direction of a Clinical Supervisor. Treatment plans are designed to address skill acquisition as well as challenging behavior reduction and may occur in a variety of settings including the Your Life ABA VA, LLC’s clinic, client’s home, school, community, or via telehealth. Behavior Technicians report to the Operations Manager or Regional Clinical Supervisor or Clinical Supervisor and work in close collaboration with the Clinical Team. This position has no direct reports.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide direct treatment to clients under the direction of the Clinical Supervisor in a 1:1 or group
- Provide treatment that exceeds YOUR LIFE ABA VA, LLC’s clinical quality standards by maintaining an average of 75% of the YLABA Integrity Check (IC’s), as measured by Clinical Supervisor and/or Behavior Technician Lead observation
- Collect and maintain accurate and timely records, record data, and chart client's progress with high
- Review and implement Clinical Operations Leadership feedback during each treatment
- Maintain compliance with RBT Ethics Code in collaboration with Clinical Operations Team
- Communicate effectively and compassionately with clients, families, and colleagues
- Provide a safe and supportive environment for clients, families, and colleagues
- Seek personal growth and training opportunities to ensure clinical excellence
- Always maintain compliance with HIPAA requirements
- Represent YOUR LIFE ABA VA, LLC professionally and ethically to internal and external stakeholders
- Adhere to YOUR LIFE ABA VA, LLC policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Empathetic and compassionate individual with the ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Ability to work collaboratively with team members while maintaining a positive and solution focused attitude
- Ability to work independently while providing direct treatment to clients
- An effective communicator in both verbal and written formats
- Demonstrate excellent time management skills and the ability to work in a fast paced, changing environment
- Desire to continuously learn and develop skillsets
- Willingness to work in a variety of locations (center, client's home, )
- Willingness to work with a variety of clients, typical age ranges (2-21).
- Reliable means of transportation with proof of auto insurance for some locations
- Knowledge of Microsoft systems and Central Reach
- High School Diploma or equivalent, some college
- Available for weekday hours; weekend and evening hours as
- Must pass initial Your Life ABA VA, LLC Training Program, including passing a comprehensive exam and field evaluation provided by Clinical Operations Team.
- Must attend reoccurring professional development monthly training with
- Must be able to pass a Criminal Background Check, Child Abuse and Neglect,
- Must pass tuberculosis test or provide proof of recent negative test 1
- Must pass by annual First Aid/CPR
- Must pass annual MANDT
- Paid travel time and mileage reimbursement at IRS standards according to company travel
- Opportunities for advancement
- For qualifying employee benefits include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, flexible spending program, PTO, tuition reimbursement, 401K.
- Monthly corporate discount programs by major
Your Life ABA provides education, therapeutic and clinical support to children with autism disorder and severe emotional disabilities. Each child diagnosed with an autism spectrum disorder or other developmental delay has both amazing gifts and serious challenges. At Your Life ABA, we support these children and their families with compassionate, professional therapeutic services. Your Life ABA offers locations throughout Virginia to support children and young adults with autism or developmental delays.
Your Life ABA is proud to be an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in the workplace. We are also committed to providing a drug-free, safe workplace for our employees and the students we serve. For more information about Your Life ABA careers and benefits, please visit our website https://www.YourLifeABA.com
Back to New Story Schools Jobs
Back to New Story Schools Home Page