Why You'll Love This Job
Applied Behavioral Services provides full treatment intervention for children with autism and related disabilities. Applied Behavioral Services is also an educational placement program specializing in serving children and adolescents with autism spectrum disorder as well as other cognitive and developmental delays.
Do you have a passion for education and being a part of a mission-driven organization? Do you want to join a fast-growing company with excellent benefits, such as competitive health and wellness benefits, tuition reimbursement, generous paid time off, and so much more?
Applied Behavioral Services in Cincinnati, OH is seeking a qualified Behavior Technician Aide to work with children on the autism spectrum in a 1:2 or small group session following ABA methods and procedures to facilitate peer interactions when appropriate. Receive 1:1 and group supervision from supervisors during observations or trainings.
- Organize and maintain instructional area
- Prepare and keep reinforcement and needed materials accessible
- Deliver instruction following procedures learned from initial and ongoing training sessions and based on feedback from supervisors
- Collect and analyze data accurately following policies and procedures put into place by Applied Behavioral Services
- Maintain programming material for all students
- Monitor designated child’s IEP/Treatment plan objectives and the progression of goals
- Complete quarterly IEP progress reports when assigned by the supervisor
- Conduct reinforcer assessments and deliver reinforcement following principles outlined by Applied Behavioral Services
- Implement behavior support plans
- Identify when interventions are needed for specific children and programs
- Complete troubleshooting forms when necessary and implement all interventions direct by the supervisor
Eligible New Story Employees will receive competitive pay and benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Company-paid Short-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability, Hospital, and Accident Coverage
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401K with 100% vested company contribution
- Healthcare, dependent care, and commuter Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Wellness Incentive Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Rewards program which allows you to earn points to purchase items
New Story School is an educational organization comprised of special education schools in Pennsylvania, Virginia, Ohio, New Jersey, and Massachusetts. We offer an academic learning environment integrated with behavior support services for students diagnosed with autism or emotional/behavioral disorders. Our multidisciplinary teams collaborate with families, school districts, and community partners to empower children in overcoming challenges and creating new stories in their lives.
New Story Schools is proud to be an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in the workplace. We are also committed to providing a drug-free, safe workplace for our employees and the students we serve. For more information about New Story Schools careers and benefits, please visit our website https://newstoryschools.com/careers
To view all our open opportunities, please visit our career site at https://newstoryjobs.com/.
If you are a current New Story employee, please apply through the UKG system. Click here, log in, and navigate to “Open Opportunities” to search and apply for current open opportunities.
Back to Applied Behavioral Services Jobs
Back to Applied Behavioral Services Home Page