Why You'll Love This Job
Do you have a passion for education and being a part of a mission-driven organization? Do you want to join a fast-growing company with excellent benefits, such as competitive health and wellness benefits, tuition reimbursement, generous paid time off, and so much more?
New Story School in Mountville, PA is seeking a qualified Behavior Manager to assist with the development of individualized behavior plans, monitoring progress for assigned students, and delivery of behavior consultation as indicated in the Individualized Education Plan (IEP). The Behavior Manager mentors and supervises behavior support staff in the classrooms. Students enrolled in the school are in Autistic Support and Emotional Support classrooms K-12.
This is a full-time position, M-F 7:30-3:30/4:00pm, with paid holidays, paid school breaks (including 4-5 weeks in the summer), paid time off bank, health benefits, tuition reimbursement, and more!
We are seeking a candidate who holds an active BCaBA, or who has completed a Bachelor's and is enrolled in a Master's of ABA program or BCaBA coursework.
- Assess initial and ongoing behavioral strengths and needs of students per school assessment protocols and timelines.
- Utilize nonviolent crisis intervention techniques as needed.
- Attend and participate in IEP meetings, multidisciplinary team meetings, and other meetings, as needed.
- Provide and monitor services as stated in the student’s IEP.
- Develop behavior goals for the IEP and Positive Behavior Support Plan under the supervision of a Behavior Analyst.
- Oversee the implementation of Positive Behavior Support Plans.
- Develop and teach individualized behavior plans which reflect the individual needs of the student through data analysis and collaboration.
- Collect and graph behavior data recorded by school staff for analysis in behavior plan effectiveness.
- Collaborate with all staff members to assess the effectiveness of the Positive Behavior Support Plan and student progress/concerns.
- Respond to student and family concerns in a timely manner helping to facilitate effective resolutions.
- Revise student behavior plans as directed.
- Perform all job responsibilities in a safe manner and adhere to safety practices and standards established by the company.
- Adhere to the Exposure Control Plan and wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as required by the task being performed.
- Maintain student confidentiality in accordance with company policy and FERPA regulations.
Eligible New Story Employees will receive competitive pay and benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Company-paid Short-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability, Hospital, and Accident Coverage
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401K with 100% vested company contribution
- Healthcare, dependent care, and commuter Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Wellness Incentive Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Rewards program which allows you to earn points to purchase items
New Story School is an educational organization comprised of special education schools in Pennsylvania, Virginia, Ohio, New Jersey, and Massachusetts. We offer an academic learning environment integrated with behavior support services for students diagnosed with autism or emotional/behavioral disorders. Our multidisciplinary teams collaborate with families, school districts, and community partners to empower children in overcoming challenges and creating new stories in their lives.
To view all our open opportunities, please visit our career site at https://newstoryjobs.com/
If you are a current New Story employee, please apply through the UKG system. Click here, log in, and navigate to “Open Opportunities” to search and apply for current open opportunities.
Back to New Story Schools Jobs
Back to New Story Schools Home Page