Why You'll Love This Job
Do you have a passion for education and being a part of a mission-driven organization? Do you want to join a fast-growing company with excellent benefits, such as tuition reimbursement, generous paid time off, and so much more?
Green Tree School & Services is seeking a qualified Behavior Coach to work at our school. The Behavior Coach will assist in the implementation of the instructional and behavioral management programs with students who exhibit a variety of learning and behavioral problems. This is a full-time position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to assist teachers and staff in planning and implementing appropriate behavioral goals and objectives as stated on the individualized behavior management plans of students.
- Ability to assist in working with an individual student or group of students in the classroom or in a separate setting removed the classroom.
- Ability to determine the readiness of and facilitate a student’s return to his/her regular class.
- Ability to assist in the supervision of students in the performance of academic tasks, using materials and methods provided by teachers.
- Ability to assist in supervising students during arrival, dismissal, recess, lunch and off-campus activities.
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge of and practice intervention strategies in managing the behavior of students in emotionally stressful and crisis situations.
- Ability to restrain highly emotional children.
- Ability to collect and maintain behavioral data, i.e. charting, graphing, activity logs, etc.
- Ability to maintain and improve performance competencies.
- Ability to perform such other duties as required.
Education and/or Experience:
- BA/BS degree in Education, Psychology or related field preferred (Behavior Coach).
- Must have completed at least 2 years of postsecondary study, possess an associate degree or higher, or met a rigorous standard of quality as demonstrated through a state or local assessment
Green Tree School & Services is a non-profit state-licensed agency that provides education, therapeutic and clinical support to children with autism disorder and severe emotional disabilities. At Green Tree School & Services, all students are instructed based on their IEP goals and the appropriate state standards as defined but the Pennsylvania Department of Education.
Green Tree School & Services is proud to be an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in the workplace. We are also committed to providing a drug-free, safe workplace for our employees and the students we serve. For more information about Green Tree School & Services careers and benefits, please visit our website www.greentreeschool.org
To view all our open opportunities, please visit our career site at https://newstoryjobs.com/.
If you are a current New Story employee, please apply through the UKG system. Click here, log in, and navigate to “Open Opportunities” to search and apply for current open opportunities.
Back to Green Tree School & Services Jobs
Back to Green Tree School & Services Home Page