Why You'll Love This Job
As part of the organization, it is the responsibility of the BCBA to conduct various descriptive and systematic behavioral assessments (e.g., functional analyses) and skill-based assessments (e.g., ABLLS-R, VB-MAPP, AFLS, etc.). The BCBA then provides behavior analytic interpretations of the results and designs comprehensive ABA treatment plans based off of evidence-based practices and behavior analytic research literature. The BCBA provides training and supervision to Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analysts, Registered Behavior Technicians, and other responsible parties tasked with the implementation of behavior analytic interventions. The BCBA then supervises and monitors treatment progress of a client through data-based progress monitoring. The BCBA also provides training to parents/guardians and other responsible parties for the client.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide direct/indirect behavioral services to clients in individual and group sessions
- Oversee ABA school programs and provide professional development training and support
- Complete weekly program writing and maintain client’s program book (including writing programs and creating materials)
- Running monthly clinic/progress meetings with stakeholders
- Conduct behavioral and skills assessments and design treatment programs
- Work with and oversee Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analysts and Registered Behavior Technicians to implement individualized treatment plans as per agency standards and BACB requirements
- Collect data and graph data as instructed using technological programs, such as Microsoft Excel or behavioral software
- Maintain respect and confidentiality for all clients
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; and participating in professional societies
- Maintain and protect the well-being of all clients during treatment sessions and when emergency crisis situations arise
- Communicate client progress and cases
- Be able to work with a diverse team of professionals to provide the best behavioral services possible
- Attend staff trainings and agency meetings
SECONDARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform all job responsibilities in a safe manner and adhere to safety practices and standards established by the company.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Back to New Story Schools Jobs
Back to New Story Schools Home Page