Why You'll Love This Job
Do you have a passion for education and being a part of a mission-driven organization? Do you want to join a fast-growing company with excellent benefits, such as tuition reimbursement, generous paid time off, and so much more?
Rivermont Schools, located at 414 Main St, Warsaw, VA is currently seeking a qualified Licensed Behavior Analyst (LBA) to join our team. The Licensed Behavior Analyst (LBA) is responsible for the development, implementation, and administrative and clinical supervision of assigned program and services.
- Conducts a variety of evidence based assessments (e.g.,FBAs, VB-MAPP, etc.) and develops appropriate programming based on assessments results (e.g., treatment goals and behavior intervention plans).
- Collaborates with parents to promote skill maintenance and generalization.
- Ensures programming includes transition planning for clients ages 14 and older (e.g., life skills, vocational, self-help, etc.)
- Manages and coordinates intake of new clients.
- Provides on-site clinical supervision to assigned program to ensure implementation, training, and competence of staff with ABA/VB methodology, procedures, techniques, and strategies. Provides RBT supervision and supervision of others to obtain BCBA credentials as needed.
- Ensures training on and utilization of scientifically validated behavior analytic teaching procedures and techniques.
- Works within forecasted census/productivity targets.
- Collaborates with administrators, teachers, counselors, related service providers or other stakeholders in the development and implementation of academic instruction, the IEP/ISP, and assigned tasks in Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA/Verbal Behavior (VB) techniques, procedures, and interventions.
- Provides direct therapy and instruction to identified students/clients, as needed.
- Provides feedback and maintains written documentation of program recommendations, modifications, evaluations, and trainings.
- Develops and monitors individualized data collection systems and makes programmatic changes as necessary.
- Provides in-home, in-office, and telehealth services to patients and their families.
- This position requires travel up to 35%of the time. Travel will be local (within a 60-mile radius) the majority of the time.
- May perform other duties as assigned or requested and job specifications can be modified or updated at any time.
Eligible Rivermont Employees will receive competitive pay and benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Company-paid Short-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability, Hospital, and Accident Coverage
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401K with 100% vested company contribution
- Healthcare, dependent care, and commuter Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Wellness Incentive Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Rewards program which allows you to earn points to purchase items
Located throughout Virginia, Rivermont schools provide a therapeutic educational program for students ages 2-22 in early education through post-graduate studies with special needs, including those associated with autism spectrum disorder, behavioral challenges, and have difficulty learning in a traditional school setting. We offer an academic learning environment integrated with behavior support services for students diagnosed with autism or emotional/behavioral disorders. Our multidisciplinary teams collaborate with families, school districts and community partners to empower children in overcoming challenges and creating new stories in their lives. Rivermont Schools is part of the New Story network of schools, clinics, and services.
New Story (the parent company) is proud to be an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in the workplace. We are also committed to providing a drug-free, safe workplace for our employees and the students we serve. For more information about Rivermont Schools careers and benefits, please visit our website http://www.rivermontschools.com/
To view all our open opportunities, please visit our career site at http://www.rivermontschools.com/
If you are a current Rivermont Schools employee, please apply through the UKG system. Click here, log in, and navigate to “Open Opportunities” to search and apply for current open opportunities.
Back to New Story Schools Jobs
Back to New Story Schools Home Page