Why You'll Love This Job
Sage Alliance High School, a private therapeutic school in Boonton, NJ is seeking an Adolescent Psychiatric Advanced Practice Nurse (APN) to provide certain medical and behavioral health services for our students in grades 8 to 12 with social and emotional challenges. The APN shall perform psychiatric evaluations and treatment, medication monitoring, and other services as required by professional practice standards including but not limited to chart reviews, family sessions, form completion, and quality improvement. APN shall attend Sage Alliance educational clinical meetings in a liaison role.
APN will be contracted to work 3 to 6 hours per week for the 2023-2024 school year. The number of hours per week may vary with the APN doing his/her best to adhere to a consistent and predictable schedule. APN shall be on site 3 to 6 hours per week starting September 5, 2023, and ending June 2024. A mutually agreeable hourly rate will be negotiated based upon credentials and experience.
- APN will be engaged as an independent contractor
- APN will manage medication and provide psychiatric treatment as a private practitioner on Sage Alliance premises
- APN must hold general and professional liability insurance policies as required by Sage Alliance
- APN must have a current license to practice medicine in NJ, and is not under any license suspension or revocation
- APN must have current NJ DEA and NJ CDS certificates
Sage Alliance offers an academic learning environment integrated with behavior support services for students with social and emotional challenges. Our multidisciplinary teams collaborate with families, school districts, and community partners to empower children in overcoming challenges and creating new stories in their lives.
Back to New Story Schools Jobs
Back to New Story Schools Home Page