Why You'll Love This Job
Do you have a passion for education and being a part of a mission-driven organization? Do you want to join a fast-growing company with excellent benefits, such as competitive health and wellness benefits, tuition reimbursement, generous paid time off, and so much more?
New Story School in Columbus, OH is seeking a qualified Administrative Specialist to provide direct administrative services to students, staff, and parents for the New Story Schools.
- Maintain positive and professional staff and client relationships
- Provide back up to front desk receptionist position as required, which includes answering phones in a professional manner and direct calls to appropriate departments
- Manage communication information with parents, staff, and industry professionals
- Manage communication in New Story Schools organization office; by letters, emails, faxes, making copies, etc. (paper and electronic); and prepare outgoing mail/packages as needed
- Perform data entry and maintenance of database, spreadsheets, billing systems, and accounting systems
- Coordinate and manage delivery of documents/materials as needed for school districts
- Manage paper and electronic filing systems
- Prepare materials such as binders and presentation printouts
- Order, maintain and distribute supplies
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories if needed
- Attend meetings as necessary
- Maintain a neat, clean, and organized office space
- Review and apply all company handbook policies and procedures
- Perform any other reasonable duties as required
Eligible New Story Employees will receive competitive pay and benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Company-paid Short-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability, Hospital, and Accident Coverage
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401K with 100% vested company contribution
- Healthcare, dependent care, and commuter Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Wellness Incentive Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Rewards program which allows you to earn points to purchase items
New Story School is an educational organization comprised of special education schools in Pennsylvania, Virginia, Ohio, New Jersey, and Massachusetts. We offer an academic learning environment integrated with behavior support services for students diagnosed with autism or emotional/behavioral disorders. Our multidisciplinary teams collaborate with families, school districts, and community partners to empower children in overcoming challenges and creating new stories in their lives.
New Story Schools is proud to be an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in the workplace. We are also committed to providing a drug-free, safe workplace for our employees and the students we serve. For more information about New Story Schools careers and benefits, please visit our website https://newstoryschools.com/careers
To view all our open opportunities, please visit our career site at https://newstoryjobs.com/.
If you are a current New Story employee, please apply through the UKG system. Click here, log in, and navigate to “Open Opportunities” to search and apply for current open opportunities.
Back to New Story Schools Jobs
Back to New Story Schools Home Page