Why You'll Love This Job
Do you have a passion for education and being a part of a mission-driven organization? Do you want to join a fast-growing company with excellent benefits, such as competitive health and wellness benefits, tuition reimbursement, generous paid time off, and so much more?
New Story School in Lancaster (Mountville), PA is seeking an Administrative Coordinator to be responsible for assistance in the implementation of school initiatives and program, leadership of the school's lunch program, and coordination of school wide events. Additionally, the position will hold general administrative and clerical duties within a fast-paced special education school. This is a year-round (12-month) position, full-time, 7:30am to 4pm Mon through Friday.
This is an active, involved position holding a diverse array of responsibilities - suitable for candidates who've done prior event planning, coordination and implementation of initiatives, and school administrative duties (scheduling, filing, phone coverage, etc). The position pays a range (based on experience) starting at $18/hr.
- Communicate and collaborate with School leadership to foster improvements within the school structure.
- Assist in the implementation of school initiatives and programs.
- Assist with coordination of parent/community involvement programs.
- Lead the school lunch program, including assisting with monitoring and tracking the of the school lunch counts.
- Coordination of school wide events.
- Prepare correspondence, reports, and paperwork, as directed.
- Greet and direct visitors to the school in a professional and courteous manner.
- Answer telephone and direct incoming calls in a professional and efficient manner
- Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, and filing.
- Perform all job responsibilities in a safe manner and adhere to safety practices and standards established by the company.
- Adhere to the Exposure Control Plan and wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as required by the task being performed.
- Maintain student confidentiality in accordance with company policy and FERPA regulations.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures.
Eligible New Story School Employees will receive:
- Competitive pay and benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance)
- Generous paid time off and paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401K with company contribution
- Flexible Spending Account and Health Savings Account options
- Tuition credit program for eligible dependents
- Employee Discount Program
- Rewards program which allows you to earn points to purchase items
New Story School is an educational organization comprised of special education schools in Pennsylvania, Virginia, Ohio, New Jersey, and Massachusetts. We offer an academic learning environment integrated with behavior support services for students diagnosed with autism or emotional/behavioral disorders. Our multidisciplinary teams collaborate with families, school districts and community partners to empower children in overcoming challenges and creating new stories in their lives.
New Story Schools is proud to be an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in the workplace. We are also committed to providing a drug-free, safe workplace for our employees and the students we serve. For more information about New Story Schools careers and benefits, please visit our website https://newstoryschools.com/careers
Back to New Story Schools Jobs
Back to New Story Schools Home Page