Why You'll Love This Job
Do you have a passion for education and being a part of a mission-driven organization? Do you want to join a fast-growing company with excellent benefits, such as competitive health and wellness benefits, tuition reimbursement, generous paid time off, and so much more?
New Story School in Reading, PA is seeking an Administrative Assistant to be responsible for general administrative and clerical duties within the school. This position plays a vital role in supporting the school program and administrators in an office environment. Candidate must be fluent in Spanish. This is a year-round position.
- Prepare correspondence, reports, and paperwork, as directed.
- Perform data entry in a timely and accurate manner.
- Answer telephone and direct incoming calls in a professional and efficient manner; Relay accurate and complete messages to employees given by callers.
- Greet and direct visitors in a professional and courteous manner. Ensure that visitors entering the building possess appropriate identification and/or provide visitors with visitor badges. Maintain sign-in/out sheet for visitors entering/exiting the building.
- Perform general and clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, maintaining files, filing, running errands, etc.
- Track various student and/or employee-related information, as assigned.
- Order, maintain, and distribute office supplies, as needed.
- Sort and distribute internal mail; Arrange for postal drop-off/pick-up of outgoing mail, including overnight packages
Eligible New Story School Employees will receive:
- Competitive pay and benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance)
- Generous paid time off and paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401K with company contribution
- Flexible Spending Account and Health Savings Account options
- Tuition credit program for eligible dependents
- Employee Discount Program
- Rewards program which allows you to earn points to purchase items
New Story School is an educational organization comprised of special education schools in Pennsylvania, Virginia, Ohio, New Jersey, and Massachusetts. We offer an academic learning environment integrated with behavior support services for students diagnosed with autism or emotional/behavioral disorders. Our multidisciplinary teams collaborate with families, school districts and community partners to empower children in overcoming challenges and creating new stories in their lives.
New Story Schools is proud to be an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in the workplace. We are also committed to providing a drug-free, safe workplace for our employees and the students we serve. For more information about New Story Schools careers and benefits, please visit our website https://newstoryschools.com/careers
Back to New Story Schools Jobs
Back to New Story Schools Home Page